You will be part of our international Learning & Development Team where you in close cooperation with Head of Management Development will develop our project management competences which are the core competences of our company.
Your primary areas of work include:
- Development and updating of existing training material
- Contact to internal and external collaborating partners
- Training at specific project management courses in Denmark and abroad
- Facilitation of a project management forum
- Facilitation of implementation of project management
- Ad hoc tasks within Learning & Development
You hold a master' degree and have a technical background. You have gained experience from an international industrial company where you have acquired project management competences.