The Systems Analysis Division at DTU Management Engineering has a vacancy as PhD in the program for Energy Systems Analysis.
The programme for Energy Systems Analysis provides research within the field of energy, environment and economy. The programme is a cross-disciplinary research unit employing 19 scientists/senior scientists and Ph.D.-students with expertise in economics, operations research and/ or technical research. The research is project oriented in collaboration with Danish and international research institutes.
Responsibilities and tasks
PhD project in "Value Chain Optimisation in Biogas production" with special focus on:
- Price structure and strategy concerning biogas production – inputs and outputs
- Analysing ownership structure, risk and financing
- Analysing policy instruments and incentives in a biogas context
- Contribute to development of a value chain model at national level
- Linking an existing energy systems model and the value chain model