Technical Account Manager, Food & beverages
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager, Food & beverages for the Scandinavian Sales team placed in Sweden, who will be responsible for sales of Natural Colors to the food & Beverage industries in the Nordic countries.
The Scandinavian color sales team works closely together with the dairy Scandinavian sales team responsible for sales activities in Nordic countries. Our main goal is to provide excellent customer service and grow our business. As part of the Sales team, your will be responsible for our sales activities
Your primary tasks
- Sales execution and account management in accordance with revenue and contribution budgets
- Plan and execute customer activities, including visits, trials, seminars, innovation days in order to secure current business and pursuing new opportunities
- Technical trouble shooting related to customer sales projects in coordination with the customer and our application centers
Your personal profile
- You preferably hold a degree in food science & technology or related scientific field
- Experience in processing and interactions between ingredients, ideally colors in foods
- Good communication skills; speaking at least one Scandinavian language besides English fluently
- You have minimum 3-5 years of experience in sales from the food industry
- Proactive and execution personality with drive and a “can do”- attitude
- You are outgoing, service-minded and appreciate close customer contact
- Solutions oriented with good problem solving skills
- Capable of building strong and positive relationships with customer contacts at various level
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability and willingness to work on administrative tasks, including budgeting, reporting, projects monitoring, customer updates
- Results driven, self-motivated team player
- Demonstrated ability to successfully coordinate many complex activities/projects simultaneously
This position includes some travelling, primarily in the Nordic countries. You will primarily be working from your home office in Sweden, but must expect to work from Hoersholm a few days per month. You will be reporting to the Business Manager placed in Hoersholm, Denmark
If you have any questions, please contact Pernille Borre Arskog, Business Manager, Colors, Food & Beverage at +45 4574 8420.
Please apply on-line – click here. Here you can enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for application is 25 February 2013. Please note that relevant candidates will be invited for interviews as we receive applications.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career.
Chr. Hansen A/S er en international virksomhed, der producerer og sælger naturlige ingredienser som bakteriekulturer, enzymer, naturlige farver og smagsstoffer. Vores aktiviteter er baseret på intens forskning og vores viden om bioteknologi anvendes i ingredienser til fødevarer samt helsekost og i produkter til landbruget. Vi er markedsledende på en lang række områder og beskæftiger 2.600 medarbejdere fordelt på 30 lande.