Junior Product Manager for Human Health & Nutrition
We are looking for a Junior Product Manager to further support the high growth we are experiencing in our Human Health & Nutrition (HHN) business. We operate in an environment of change where the opportunities are vast for well performing individuals. The job is based in Hørsholm. The position is temporary for 2 Years with possibility of extension.
Our Human Health & Nutrition department develops, produces and markets active health care ingredients into the dietary supplement, pharmaceutical, and infant formula industries. We sell probiotics which are live lactic acid bacteria proven to be beneficial for the human body.
You will report to the Head of Product Management. You will have three competent Product Manager colleagues. Product Management is part of “Operations” which is responsible for global production and supply of HHN products.
Your main responsibility is to drive optimization of business processes and migration to Sharepoint platform. Additionally you will support a portfolio of products such as concentrates, powder blends, tablets, capsules, sticks and drops and in alignment with market and customer requirements as well as our value chain capabilities.
- Supporting Product Managers and Project Managers for new products implementation
- Develop product related documentation
- Maintain and develop the quality system in the department
- Support to Product managers for large scale customer communications
- Participate as the product specialist in Sales supportive activities such as customer visits and seminars
- Responsible for preparing product labels
- Act as Project Manager for new products from start until new product is released in production
Your personal profile
- You have a technical background as MSc. in Food Science, Chemical Engineering, Pharma or similar
- You have preferably 1-2 years of work experience from a similar position
- You have experience with and good sense for business processes
- You thrive with computerized systems and have preferably experience with Sharepoint and SAP
- Experience with dietary supplement or Pharma industry is an advantage
- You are systematic and well-structured
- You enjoy being in a hectic international environment with constant changes
- You enjoy using technical competences commercially focusing on customer needs
- You are a team player who enjoys coordination with relevant departments working across the organization
- You are fluent in English orally and written and good level in Danish/Nordic language
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact Brian Frøstrup, Head of Product Management at +45 4574 7645.
Please apply on-line, click here. Here you can enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for applications is 24 February 2013.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career.
Chr. Hansen A/S er en international virksomhed, der producerer og sælger naturlige ingredienser som bakteriekulturer, enzymer, naturlige farver og smagsstoffer. Vores aktiviteter er baseret på intens forskning og vores viden om bioteknologi anvendes i ingredienser til fødevarer samt helsekost og i produkter til landbruget. Vi er markedsledende på en lang række områder og beskæftiger 2.600 medarbejdere fordelt på 30 lande.