PA/Executive Team Assistant
For our client – a global insurance company – we are looking for an energetic PA/Executive Team Assistant to support a Managing Director with global responsibilities based in Copenhagen. The job responsibilities are extremely varied and require strong initiative.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Be the essential gate keeper for Managing Director handling a multitude of inquiries with sensitivity and discretion
- Managing a heavy calendar schedule for Managing Director with constant influx of meeting requests and time urgent inquiries requiring continuous prioritization
- Managing correspondence in the absence of the Managing Director, who travels approx. 80 % of the time – full e-mail management
- Schedule meetings for Managing Director and his direct reports and others (sometimes complex meetings with many participants)
- Arranging internal and client meetings (telephone and video conferences) and taking minutes of internal meetings
- Support in making PowerPoint presentations
- Preparing letters, forms and spreadsheet analysis and update organizational chart and distribute globally
- Organizing heavy international travels and expense management (internal booking system, act as super user)
- Coordinating Quarterly Operating Reviews and run process of gathering input, drafting reports for financial reporting
- Set up Board Meetings and coordinate Annual Report process etc.
- Project work
- Backup secretarial support to other areas and support to other members of the Copenhagen Leadership Team
- Coordinate client events and seminars/team events
- 5+ years PA/ secretarial experience at General Manager level
- Fluency in English – written and spoken (mother tongue level)
- Intermediate or better knowledge of Danish
- Experience organizing complex travels
- Comfortable working in an environment where direct supervisor is travelling 80 % of the time
- Experience working in a global team
- Insurance/financial services experience preferred
- Presentation skills – in depth PowerPoint experience and strong Word and Excel experience
- Independency and ability to work on own initiative: self driven, proactive and able to balance multiple tasks at the same time and decide on priorities without seeking supervisor feedback the whole time
- Strong teamplayer, flexible and serviceminded
- A positive attitude and high energy level and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in a focused and dedicated manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong flexibility of working hours (home PC)
Please contact – as soon as possible – Recruitment Consultant Tine Nissen Kornum on 33 24 40 80 or send your application in English and Danish labelled 448-2638 TNK by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send din ansøgning hurtigst muligt, da vi indkalder relevante kandidater til samtale løbende.
Bemærk derfor, at datoen for annoncens udløb ikke er ensbetydende med ansøgningsfrist.
Se flere stillinger på: www.centrum-personale.dk
Centrum Personale tilbyder professionel assistance, når vore kunder har brug for en fast medarbejder eller en vikar. Vi arbejder med en omfattende emnebank, som du gratis kan blive optaget i, hvis du har lyst til jobskifte. Vi løser opgaver inden for alle jobfunktioner – herunder administration, forsikring, økonomi, regnskab, indkøb, salg, marketing, it, rejsebureau, medicinal/biotek, lager, spedition og ledelse.