Coordinator, Quality Systems
For our global Corporate Quality team in Hørsholm we are looking for a Quality Systems Coordinator.
In our global Corporate Quality team, we are responsible for developing and communicating Chr. Hansen's global policy for quality and food safety as well as defining the principles and requirements that the company must follow in these areas. All our activities are conducted in close cooperation with the organization to ensure that the agreed policies and principles are implemented and that our efforts create value for the company.
Your main tasks
- Operational responsible for user support and training related to Chr. Hansen’s global Document Management system. Super User Chairman and responsible for the Super User network
- Microsoft SharePoint super user and technical responsible for the intranet and team sites in the Corporate Quality department
- Global planning of Bureau Veritas and Corporate Quality audit activities including trend analysis and reporting of non-conformity audit findings
- Coordination of Corporate Quality training and information campaign activities
- Data collection, analysis and reporting related to company quality & food safety targets and KPI’s
- Analysis and reporting of customer complaints data to various stakeholders in the organization
- Participation in Corporate Quality and vendor audit programs
Your personal profile
- You hold a relevant academic degree within for example food science or engineering or you have at least 3 years documented experience within quality management
- Detailed knowledge and documented experience with Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Office (especially Excel & Power Point)
- Understanding of how to use management systems to deliver business results
- Good understanding of food manufacturing and the quality and food safety risks related hereto
- Knowledge about ISO 9001 and preferably GxP and FSSC 22000 (ISO 22000)
- Auditor experience within Quality and/or Food Safety
- Open and robust personality with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized and well-structured from planning to execution of tasks and projects
- Analytical talented combined with good problem solving skills
- Action oriented team player who is good at motivating other peoples
- Fluent in English and comfortable working in an international environment
Both recently graduated and more experienced candidates can apply to the position.
A challenging job with development opportunities in a global company for a person who on the one hand is eager to work with quality management at a high professional level, and on the other hand is able to ensure that his/hers tasks and activities adds value to both Chr. Hansen and our customers.
If you have any questions, please contact Niels Bergstrom, Director Corporate Quality at phone +45 21 27 80 70 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply on-line – click here. Here you can enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for applications is 17 February 2013.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career.