Director, Compensation & Benefits
Chr. Hansen is looking for an ambitious and professionally strong Compensation & Benefits Director. Compensation & Benefits is part of Stakeholder Relations (SR), which covers HR, CSR, Corporate Communications and some service functions. In total SR counts 40 competent employees. Entrepreneurship and cross functional interaction as well as a proactive and intense working environment characterize Stakeholder Relations.
You will report directly to the Executive Vice President for Stakeholder Relations and be a key member of the management group with strategic influence. You will lead a small team of compensation and benefits professionals.
Your primary focus will be to set the direction for a long-term global compensation and benefits strategy, put into practice by
- Establishing and maintaining an up-to-date compensation and benefit structure
- Contracting with vendors to provide employee services, such as pension schemes, insurance etc.
- Standardizing/enhancing bonus plans and stock option programs
- Ensuring efficient global HR systems and processes as well as reporting of valid HR data
- Defining key HR indicators and enable analysis of key figures across the global organization
- Ensuring a highly professional and top motivated team
Your personal profile
- You have several years of compensation & benefits experience from a large international company and probably a financial background
- You are result-oriented, proactive and want to be on the winner team
- You are an excellent communicator and networker at all levels in the organisation
- You are able to work independently as well as a good team player
- You are analytically strong and a top performer
- You thrive from challenges and demand high quality performance by yourself and your team
You will be part of a high performing team in a dynamic environment. Your daily work will present you with numerous challenges and the opportunity to exceed the limits for your personal and professional development.
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Executive Vice President for Stakeholder Relations, Jesper Allentoft on +45 45 74
71 05 or Lisbeth Kirk, Director HR Business Partners on +45 45 74 71 03 or Jørgen O. Nielsen, Director People Operations on +45 45 74 71 25.
Please apply on-line – click here. You can also upload your CV in our CV-bank.
Deadline for submitting your application is 11 February 2013.
Read more about working at Chr. Hansen at www.chr-hansen.com/career.
Chr. Hansen A/S er en international virksomhed, der producerer og sælger naturlige ingredienser som bakteriekulturer, enzymer, naturlige farver og smagsstoffer. Vores aktiviteter er baseret på intens forskning og vores viden om bioteknologi anvendes i ingredienser til fødevarer samt helsekost og i produkter til landbruget. Vi er markedsledende på en lang række områder og beskæftiger 2.600 medarbejdere fordelt på 30 lande.