Department Manager, HHN Analytics
We are looking for a Manager for our new established HHN Analytics group in Health & Nutrition Division in Hørsholm, Denmark.
Our group is responsible for developing analytical methods both within the microbiological range and chemical analysis for documenting our probiotic products. We are strategically at the interface of diverse functions such as Research, Development and Application in Innovation and QC/QA in the production.
We are part of the Health & Nutrition Division, which is the newest of the three divisions in Chr. Hansen A/S and is rapidly expanding. We are market leaders within probiotics for the supplement, pharma and special nutrition industries. Our probiotic products are high quality, produced accordingly to cGMP and backed by science and clinical documentation. Our strengths lie within science, development and assisting customers in building probiotic product portfolios. We have strong ties to international organizations, academia and major international players within health care products.
Your main responsibility is to manage a team of experts focusing on developing and validating analytical methods and new technologies to respond to the increased regulatory demand on product quality within the Dietary Supplement and the Pharmaceutical industries.
- You play an active role in coordinating different cross functional inputs and activities towards new product specifications and customer demands
- You are at the interface of different R&D functional area of expertise
- Contribute to expanding current technologies in the area of analytical methods and test methods of chemicals and probiotics in general
- Scout for new technologies within our field
- Play an active role in translating results into concrete business opportunities for probiotics, helping to create a long term vision for the category
- Keep quality dossiers for our existing products up to date and identify new opportunities for analytics and/or strengthening commercialization
Your personal profile
- You hold a PhD in Chemical and/or Microbiology or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience within probiotics as well as knowledge with dietary supplements and pharmaceutical quality standards
- You have managerial experience
- Experience with managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders from different backgrounds
- You are self-motivated and energetic, with a good team spirit and high coordination capability
- Proficiency in English
A position in a team within a growing business area and strong ties to major international players within health care products.
If you have any questions, please contact Benedicte Flambard, Vice President, Innovation, +45 4574 8452.
Please apply on-line here. Here you can enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for applications is 31 January 2013.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career.
Chr. Hansen A/S er en international virksomhed, der producerer og sælger naturlige ingredienser som bakteriekulturer, enzymer, naturlige farver og smagsstoffer. Vores aktiviteter er baseret på intens forskning og vores viden om bioteknologi anvendes i ingredienser til fødevarer samt helsekost og i produkter til landbruget. Vi er markedsledende på en lang række områder og beskæftiger 2.600 medarbejdere fordelt på 30 lande.