Application Manager for Cheese and Spreads
We are looking for an Application Manager, responsible for Cheese & Spreads to our Global Expertise Centre (GEC), Natural Colors Division in Hørsholm.
Global Expertise Centre (GEC) is part of our global organization and is responsible for technical application support and customized solutions to selected industries. Our main goal is to secure that product and service match the customer needs. The GEC team in Denmark consists of 12 dedicated and dynamic academics and Laboratory Technologists/Technicians.
- Pro-active and creative response to market and customer needs, e.g. identifying new and innovative Sales tools or new product /industry sub-segments
- Ensure close collaboration with commercial Industry Team and Global Sales functions
- Drive and coordinate tasks, hereunder technical support to relevant team members/technicians within field of expertise
- Plan, execute and report on trials in laboratory in accordance to company policies
- Identify need and perform customer visits in collaboration with Global Sales and Industry team
- Prepare and conduct presentations, seminars and training of internal as well as external customers
- Constantly focusing on optimizing the project turn-around time as well as delivering robust solutions in response to customer needs
Your personal profile
- You hold a M.Sc. degree in Dairy technology, Food Engineering or a related scientific field
- Theoretically understanding as well as practical experience of processing and interactions between ingredients, ideally colors
- You have experience from the Dairy industry, ideally cheese manufacturing
- You have excellent skills in both spoken and written English
- You are pro-active and energetic striving for successful results
- You have excellent planning and organizing skills and have a desire to manage, coach and motivate people
- You are creative, service-minded, appreciate close customer contact and capable of making things work
- You like travelling approx. 10% of your time
If you have any questions, please contact Rikke Sakstrup Frandsen, Manager, GEC & ITC at +45 4574 8414.
Please apply on-line, click here. Here you can enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for applications is 14 February 2013.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career.
Chr. Hansen A/S er en international virksomhed, der producerer og sælger naturlige ingredienser som bakteriekulturer, enzymer, naturlige farver og smagsstoffer. Vores aktiviteter er baseret på intens forskning og vores viden om bioteknologi anvendes i ingredienser til fødevarer samt helsekost og i produkter til landbruget. Vi er markedsledende på en lang række områder og beskæftiger 2.600 medarbejdere fordelt på 30 lande.