Global HR Partner - AC Supply Chain
Danfoss Automatic Controls has an exciting new opportunity for a Global Human Resources Partner to support the continued establishment of a world class supply chain. The candidate selected will, in an HR capacity, be part of the Supply Chain Management Team and support a global organisation operating on several locations including Denmark, Poland, Mexico, India and China. This position can be located in Denmark or Poland.
Danfoss Automatic Controls is the home of our company founder’s first product, a product of which we are still the global #1 supplier. But we have also expanded our core to include a complete portfolio of mechanical and electronic control solutions, and we are a leader in natural refrigerants and energy efficient technologies. Our culture reflects our family ownership, but our business practices reflect our global scale and sophistication; both have helped Danfoss AC to grow faster than our competitors while leading responsible development in climate and energy.
Main Areas of Responsibility
The HR Partner will be responsible for developing and executing an HR Strategy enabling organisational development and changes to improve the overall performance of the supply chain. In addition, the HR Partner will be responsible for aligning key management processes across locations such as workforce planning, competence building, performance management, compensation management and talent management as well as conducting focus groups and utilising survey results to improve employee relations and engagement.
Critical success criteria for this position include:
- The ability to build collaborative relationships with our Global Services Division to ensure the right level of local HR support within the factories and to work closely with other members of RC Division’s Human Resources team on joint efforts
- Broad supply chain , business and cultural knowledge
- The ability to prioritise HR initiatives that will have the greatest impact on the overall performance of the business
- Holistically understands how key management processes are related to each other and not seen as a single event
- Sees capability building as part of a strategic framework
- Uses HR metrics in order to make decisions in the best interest of the business
- Can navigate in a global, matrixed environment supporting different levels of stakeholders and demonstrates cultural awareness and sensitivity
The candidate holds at least a Bachelor’s degree within human resources, business administration, manufacturing, or a related field, and has solid experience in a human resources or operational excellence capacity in an international manufacturing company. A Master’s level degree is preferred. Candidates are required to be fluent in English. Frequent travelling will be required.
For further information about the position,
please contact Senior Consultant Charlotte Kehlet Godt on +45 3137 2437.
Danfoss is a global leader within energy-efficient solutions. By joining us you become part of a worldwide team and apply your skills to help our stakeholders and industries meet the challenge of climate change. Our key competencies are cooling of food, air conditioning, control of electrical motors and heating in buildings – as well as solutions for renewable energy such as solar power. The Danfoss Group also comprises Sauer-Danfoss that is among the world’s leading manufacturers of mobile hydraulics. We have built up our competencies within energy-efficient solutions for almost a century and reliability, excellence, and innovation are central elements of how we approach challenges. Today Danfoss employs around 24,000 employees globally and has more than 100 sales companies around the world. Read more about Danfoss; www.Danfoss.com, and our energy-efficient solutions; www.danfoss.com/SolutionsReady/.