Hotel Manager – Munkerupgaard
We are looking for a Hotel Manager to be responsible for operating and running Conference Center Munkerupgaard on a daily basis. You must be passionate about quality and how to provide memorable guest experiences and to continually produce high standards time and time again. Munkerupgaard is owned by FLSmidth and administered by our Facility Management Department. Please visit www.munkerupgaard.dk for further information about the facility´s premises and services.
Job description & requirements
- Overall management of Munkerupgaard, take active part in all operations and be a strong visible team player
- Overall responsible for achievement of commercial income targets and cost control
- Continuous business development and to ensure high standards and delivering great service
- Promoting and branding Munkerupgaard to increase business opportunities
- We seek a strong operator with excellent managerial experience and the ability to build long lasting relations with a dedicated smaller team at Munkerupgaard
The ideal candidate should have extensive exposure in all aspects of Food & Beverage operations and in general be familiar with all aspects within the Service Industry. You have strong people leadership skills, and as a person you are visionary combined with profound hands on experience.
Berning & Leonhardt is handling the recruitment process on behalf of FLSmidth. Questions about the position may be directed to Tina Berning at +45 4063 1161. Please send your application and CV to FLSHR@flsmidth.com
indicating the title and IRC number of the vacancy. The application deadline is 14 January 2013. Please state where you saw the ad and have reference no. IRC6301 ready at hand when you contact us.
FLSmidth is an international engineering company with an annual turnover of app. EUR 3.3 bn. We are the world’s leading supplier of plants, machinery, services and spare parts to the cement and minerals industry. To maintain our market leading position, we invest massively in technological innovation, R&D and training of our 15,900 employees worldwide. Visit www.flsmidth.com for further information on our business and services.