Operations Manager, Sourcing
For our Sourcing Operations department at our headquarter in Hørsholm, we are looking for a new Operations Manager as we continue to strengthen our organisation to support our ambitious targets for Sourcing.
In Sourcing we are responsible for maximizing cost efficiency and business value for the company’s international operations. You will join a recognized team that is primarily responsible for sourcing and category management of indirect expenditures as well as provides business support for direct categories to Product Supply divisions. We are a team of 13 motivated colleagues located in Hørsholm and across Europe and USA.
Your main responsibility is to develop and manage all sourcing related tools, processes and procedures amongst others, spend cube, e-Procurement, e-Sourcing and vendor performance evaluation.
- Team leader for 2 colleagues, one in Denmark and one in France
- Define and implement a future proof global vendor management system in co-operation with our Corporate Quality department
- Close co-operation with Category Managers/Directors to identify and address performance improvement opportunities
- Link between Sourcing and Product Supply on all cross-divisional sourcing processes amongst others, financial reporting, raw material management
Your personal profile
- You have more than 5 years of business experience, preferably in sourcing, consulting or other complex and highly fragmented business environments
- You hold a M.Sc. in Business Administration or other relevant academic education, professional training or work experience
- You have an interest in processes and systems and a certain IT technical flair
- Experience with vendor and/or raw material management systems is an advantage
- You have initial experience with people management, preferably in an international environment
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and comfortable in an international environment
- You are strong in strategic and analytical thinking, a skilled project manager and strong communicator
A job that offers exciting challenges and opportunities to work independently in a pioneering and dynamic environment and enables you to work cross-functionally with people in all parts of our global organization. You will experience a high level of exposure in the organization and get the opportunity to make a difference in an informal working environment.
You will report to the Director of Sourcing and work closely together with your Category Manager colleagues to identify and drive improvements on local and global opportunities.
If you have any questions for the position, please feel free to contact Ken Vanhoegaerden, Director of Sourcing at +45 4574 7312.
Please apply on-line, click here. Here you can enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for applications is 31 December 2012.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career.
Chr. Hansen A/S er en international virksomhed, der producerer og sælger naturlige ingredienser som bakteriekulturer, enzymer, naturlige farver og smagsstoffer. Vores aktiviteter er baseret på intens forskning og vores viden om bioteknologi anvendes i ingredienser til fødevarer samt helsekost og i produkter til landbruget. Vi er markedsledende på en lang række områder og beskæftiger 2.600 medarbejdere fordelt på 30 lande.