Data Center Manager
In Global IT, Operations at our headquarter in Hørsholm, we are looking for an experienced leader, team-builder and technology expert for the network- and server-teams as we have just updated the organization and created this new position.
In Global IT, Operations we are highly virtualized and are using VMware, Cisco, Citrix, Domino, SANs etc, and although we run a large part of our systems ourselves we also integrate with cloud-based services. We are 68 competent and committed colleagues including 30 outside Denmark.
Your main responsibility is to manage your team of 8 colleagues.
- Keep the data center running 24/7/365
- Organize and structure the resources to best handle the tasks and projects coming in to the teams
- Coordinate with our Malaysian Operations team
- Interface with our customers and other IT managers
- Spar with staff and stakeholders
- Keep your knowledge up to date
Your personal profile
- You have 10 to 15 years of IT experience, with at least 5 years of experience in managing multiple, medium to large, cross-functional teams or projects
- It is an advantage if you have experience from validated environments, Life science and/or manufacturing
- Discuss and challenge your teams technical areas of responsibility
- Structure and coordinate tasks and resources, including your own, and to set and meet deadlines
- Work independently, but actively both build and participate in high performance teams
- You and at the same time grow and develop people and relationships
- Adapt to changing circumstances and priorities
- Communicate clearly and efficient
- Occasional travel will be required
- You speak and write English fluently as English is our corporate language and used every day in the department
A challenging but exciting position in a very international and multicultural environment.
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact Lars Grabowski, Director, IT Operations at +45 4574 7474.
Applications must be submitted in English and include both a Motivation Letter and a CV or they will not be considered.
Please apply on-line, click here. Here you can enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for applications is December 14, 2012.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career.
Chr. Hansen A/S er en international virksomhed, der producerer og sælger naturlige ingredienser som bakteriekulturer, enzymer, naturlige farver og smagsstoffer. Vores aktiviteter er baseret på intens forskning og vores viden om bioteknologi anvendes i ingredienser til fødevarer samt helsekost og i produkter til landbruget. Vi er markedsledende på en lang række områder og beskæftiger 2.600 medarbejdere fordelt på 30 lande.