Global Product Manager for Human Health & Nutrition
We are looking for a Global Product Manager to further support the high growth we are experiencing in our Human Health & Nutrition (HHN) business. We operate in an environment of change where the opportunities are vast for well performing individuals. The job is based in Hørsholm.
Our Human Health & Nutrition department develops, produces and markets active health care ingredients into the dietary supplement, pharmaceutical, and infant formula industries. We sell probiotics which are live lactic acid bacteria proven to be beneficial for the human body.
You will report to the Head of Product Management.
You will have two competent Global Product Manager colleagues. Product Management is part of “Operations” which is responsible for global production and supply of HHN products.
Your main responsibility is maintenance and development of a portfolio of products such as concentrates, powder blends, tablets, capsules, sticks and drops and for setting the specifications in alignment with market and customer requirements as well as our value chain capabilities.
- Maintaining a portfolio of HHN products responsible for handling non-conformities and complaint handling for your product portfolio
- Work as project manager for new products from start until new product is released in production
- You are the divisions resource for HACCP evaluations of new products and formulations from an application point of view
- Co-ordinate with our internal as well as external value chain to ensure that product quality issues are managed and resolved with our customers
- Develop product related documentation including specific technical sales tools and hand-outs
- Participate as the product specialist in Sales supportive activities such as customer visits and seminars
Your personal profile
- You have a technical background as MSc. in Food Science, Chemical Engineering, Pharma or similar
- You have a minimum of 3 years of work experience, preferable from similar position
- Experience within infant nutrition or dietary supplement industry is an advantage
- You enjoy being in a hectic international environment with constant changes
- You have experience in HACCP evaluating new products and formulations and in microbiological risk evaluation of food
- You view problems as a possibility of providing a solution
- You enjoy using technical competences commercially focusing on customer needs
- You are able to keep the overview and solve several product issues in parallel
- You are a team player who enjoys solving issues by being the “spider in the web” gathering information from relevant departments working across the organization
- You are fluent in English orally and written
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact Brian Frøstrup, Head of Product Management at +45 4574 7645.
Please apply on-line, click here. Here you can enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for applications is 10 December 2012.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career.
Chr. Hansen A/S er en international virksomhed, der producerer og sælger naturlige ingredienser som bakteriekulturer, enzymer, naturlige farver og smagsstoffer. Vores aktiviteter er baseret på intens forskning og vores viden om bioteknologi anvendes i ingredienser til fødevarer samt helsekost og i produkter til landbruget. Vi er markedsledende på en lang række områder og beskæftiger 2.600 medarbejdere fordelt på 30 lande.