Global Business Support Manager – Food Cultures & Enzymes
Our Business Support team in Commercial Development is looking for a new global Business Support Manager to head up the department in the Food Cultures and Enzymes Division in Hørsholm.
Business Support is a strong and efficient support unit in Commercial Development, supporting the sales and marketing of food cultures and enzymes primarily targeting the Dairy, Wine and Meat industry. Our team has a strong impact on the entire Chr. Hansen value chain to ensure the best possible customer experience.
In Commercial Development we are a team of 27 motivated colleagues who have daily contact with our international affiliates. We are responsible for developing and executing the global marketing programs, shaping the future product ranges and managing day-to-day activities in all stages of the product life-cycle.
Your main responsibility in this multifaceted job is to manage your team of 6 dedicated employees, who facilitates the sales process primarily by handling basic product related data and documents.
- Day-to-day support to our global sales force, e.g. answering product related requests, organizing and responding to customer questionnaires, supporting coordination of customer audits and plant visits
- Product management support to marketing managers, e.g. launches, packaging materials, labels
- Maintenance and improvement of sales support IT Systems, processes and procedures, e.g. key stakeholder in MS Sharepoint, our documentation and label systems
- Project and change management
Your personal profile
- You have minimum 3 years of successful management experience
- You hold a master degree in dairy or food science/technology or similar and have minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience within the food or ingredient industry
- You have basic understanding of cultures and enzymes and their application in food
- You are very interested in and like working with and contributing to the development of various IT sales support systems
- You are service minded and focused on the needs of our customers
- You speak and write English fluently and have good presentation skills and a strong ability to cooperate across functions and borders
- You work structured, systematically and result oriented, you are innovative and ambitious and an excellent networker
- You should expect approx. 10 travel days a year
A job in our global Commercial Development Team, where you will assist the Senior Vice President, the Marketing Directors and Marketing Managers and the Global Sales organisation with product related information and support. The job is a back-office job, in an inspiriting international environment. You will be part of a strong management team with direct report to the Senior VP of Commercial Development.
If you have any questions, please contact Sten Estrup, Senior Vice President, Commercial Development, +45 2515 0316.
Please apply on-line, click here. Here you can enter your details into our CV-bank. Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career.
Deadline for the application is 7 December 2012.
Chr. Hansen A/S er en international virksomhed, der producerer og sælger naturlige ingredienser som bakteriekulturer, enzymer, naturlige farver og smagsstoffer. Vores aktiviteter er baseret på intens forskning og vores viden om bioteknologi anvendes i ingredienser til fødevarer samt helsekost og i produkter til landbruget. Vi er markedsledende på en lang række områder og beskæftiger 2.600 medarbejdere fordelt på 30 lande.