Head of Product Management
Do you want to join our journey towards professional product management discipline? Are you a person who wants to grow an ambitious business by developing strategic long-term perspective, materialise it into short-term tactical plans and execute? Do you like to be in a driver seat securing market-oriented business direction? Then perhaps you’re the one we’re looking for to head product management at Automatic Controls which is a business unit in the Danfoss Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Controls division. We serve the global market with high quality products, emphasising mechanical and electronic controls. Our main focus is to help our customers reduce energy consumption and improve performance in their refrigeration applications.
Lead and develop a strong and customer-oriented organisation
As the Head of Product Management you will be the owner of the Industrial Refrigeration extensive portfolio (essential part of Automatic Controls) and are responsible for growing the profitable business within the product group. You will lead the team of six product managers and product support consultants and your major responsibilities will be:
Substantial sales and financial experience, leadership and persistence
- Accountable for the gross profit of Industrial Refrigeration business
- Professionalise market and business driven product management within Industrial Refrigeration product group
- Optimise product portfolio and services through in depth customer and market insights (market driven)
- Work out and deploy clear, winning market driven product strategies and ensure alignment of underlying activities and business plans
- Evaluate product group specific project ideas in terms of strategic fit and overall business impact
- Collaborate with supply chain, sales, R&D and other functions to build up a strong competence network
- Follow up on existing and identify new business opportunities, identify main improvement potentials - technically and commercially
You have a relevant business background or education. We imagine you having substantial experience from sales and/or product management as well as solid financial expertise (P&L management, project feasibility), and are able to efficiently reconcile strategic and tactical goals. Your global mind-set and excellent communication skills allow you to efficiently communicate across all levels in an organisation with many different cultures. You are a well-organised individual with excellent analytical skills who is service-minded, self-motivated, ambitious and energetic, curiously striving for your own and your subordinates’ development. You are dedicated to create impact and do what it takes to “get the job done”.
For further information about the position,
please contact Senior Consultant, Charlotte Kehlet Godt on 3137 2437
Danfoss is a global leader within energy-efficient solutions. By joining us you become part of a worldwide team and apply your skills to help our stakeholders and industries meet the challenge of climate change. Our key competencies are cooling of food, air conditioning, control of electrical motors and heating in buildings – as well as solutions for renewable energy such as solar power. The Danfoss Group also comprises Sauer-Danfoss that is among the world’s leading manufacturers of mobile hydraulics. We have built up our competencies within energy-efficient solutions for almost a century and reliability, excellence, and innovation are central elements of how we approach challenges. Today Danfoss employs around 24,000 employees globally and has more than 100 sales companies around the world. Read more about Danfoss; www.Danfoss.com, and our energy-efficient solutions; http://www.danfoss.com/SolutionsReady/