Process Automation Engineer/Project Manager
Our Global Engineering & Production IT Automation unit in Avedøre is looking for an Automation Engineer/Project Manager.
Global Engineering and Production IT implements projects at our global production facilities within our core competences: building, process plants, automation and production IT. In addition, we contribute with vital expertise to feasibility studies and project drafts in the entire Chr. Hansen organization. We are a well-functioning department with a total of 43 staff members in Denmark, France, Germany and USA. We work with project tasks at home and abroad in an exciting cross-functional environment.
- Project management on smaller automation projects
- Designing, coding and testing of various automation projects according to ISA-88
- Daily support of DCS/SCADA/PLC systems on the existing plants
- Follow corporate automation standards and contribute actively to the spreading of these standards globally
- Participate actively in projects
Your personal profile
- You are an experienced automation Engineer (B.Sc/M.Sc) with a thorough knowledge about the process automation solutions/systems
- You have experience with the following automation standards/legislation: ISA-88 and preferable ISA-95 and GAMP5
- You have experience with DCS-, PLC- and SCADA systems. Experience in ABB 800xA programming, Allen Bradley PLC programming, Wonderware InTouch and ArchestrA configuration is an advantage
- Experience with virtualized automation platforms is an advantage
- Experience with one or more of the following areas is a must: Food/Pharma, Up-/downstream processing, CIP/SIP, Freeze Drying, Powder handling and Packaging lines, Cross disciplinary project (mechanical, process, automation)
- You are a result- and decision oriented team player/project manager. You have business understanding, very good communication skills in order to deal with the costumers
If you have any questions for the position, please feel free to contact Søren Dahl Nielsen, Automation Manager of Global Engineering, at +45 4089 6523.
Please apply on-line, click here. Here you can enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for applications is 15 December 2012.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career.
Chr. Hansen A/S er en international virksomhed, der producerer og sælger naturlige ingredienser som bakteriekulturer, enzymer, naturlige farver og smagsstoffer. Vores aktiviteter er baseret på intens forskning og vores viden om bioteknologi anvendes i ingredienser til fødevarer samt helsekost og i produkter til landbruget. Vi er markedsledende på en lang række områder og beskæftiger 2.600 medarbejdere fordelt på 30 lande.