Business Support Specialist, Enzymes
For our global Business Support unit in Hørsholm, we are looking for a new colleague to support the global Marketing and Sales organization. Business Support is a support function in our global Marketing department – Commercial Development - Food Cultures and Enzymes.
The position is temporary until 1 January 2014 due to a maternity leave.
Commercial Development is a part of our Cultures & Enzymes Division. We are a team of 24 motivated colleagues, who daily have contact with our international affiliates. We are responsible for developing and executing the global marketing programs, shaping the future product lines and managing day-to-day activities in all stages of the product life-cycle.
You will be part of a strong team of 7 dedicated colleagues in the Business Support team.
- Creation & maintenance of global enzyme product documentation. This in close cooperation with Chr. Hansen experts, e.g. Regulatory, Quality, Production, Logistics, Development, Application and Sales
- Organize and respond to customer questionnaires
- Day-to-day support to our global sales force, e.g. answering product related requests
- Product management support to Marketing Managers, e.g. launches, packaging materials, labels
- Work with Content Management in our IT tools
- Follow and propose improvement of procedures and processes
- Project management
Your personal profile
- You hold a MSc in dairy or food science/technology and may have 3-5 years of relevant work experience within the food or ingredient industry
- You have basic understanding of Enzymes and their application in food/dairy
- You are interested in working closely with other functions; production, marketing, sales and like having a busy work day
- You are service minded and focused on our customers’ needs
- You are very interested in and like working with various IT systems
- You speak and write English fluently
- You have good skills in especially written communication and a good ability to cooperate across functions and borders
- You work structured, systematically and result oriented, you are innovative and self-motivated
A job in our Business Support Team, where you will assist the Business Support Manager, the Marketing Managers and the Global Sales organisation with product related information and support. The job is a back-office job, in an inspiring international environment, combining product related day-to-day support mainly to the sales organisation and more project related work such as optimising documentation, processes and implementing new systems.
If you have any questions, please contact Karoline Kjærulff, Business Support Manager, +45 2249 5204.
Please apply on-line, click here.
Here you can enter your details into our CV-bank.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career
Deadline for the application is 15 November 2012.
Please note that we will invite applicants for interviews on-going.
Chr. Hansen A/S er en international virksomhed, der producerer og sælger naturlige ingredienser som bakteriekulturer, enzymer, naturlige farver og smagsstoffer. Vores aktiviteter er baseret på intens forskning og vores viden om bioteknologi anvendes i ingredienser til fødevarer samt helsekost og i produkter til landbruget. Vi er markedsledende på en lang række områder og beskæftiger 2.600 medarbejdere fordelt på 30 lande.