As Purchasing Graduate at Dansk Supermarked Group, you will become part of a professional and dynamic Commercial organization that is rapidly developing to meet the requirements of the retail marked of tomorrow.
Purchasing represents the core functions of Dansk Supermarked Group in many ways, since we analyse and identify the right product range for our customers in this department. Further is it our job to source these products in the best possible way in order to gain a profit, as well as build a strong professional relationship with our suppliers securing us a competitive advantage.
As a purchaser you are expected to analyse, deal and interact with a variety of different people, products and business strategies on a global scale. You have the unique opportunity to meet people across the whole organization because of the close cooperation with other departments.
Working as a purchaser means
- Being responsible for sales in your category
- Testing new and exciting products to build up your category and develop new brands.
- Visiting stores, checking our products as well as visiting suppliers – also abroad.
- Focus on Business chain and wastes by close cooperation with other departments
- Being close to the suppliers to ensure that we always have the right products at the right prices and time within the category to best serve our customers
- Having an insight into the category to be able to deliver high performing results
- Having an overall insight into marketing and range in-store and the suppliers within the category
- Campaign planning: planning of internal activities, order placement, sales and follow-ups
- Making various analyses: product range, product mapping, sales, supplier selection, which products to brand etc.
- Packaging optimisation: ranging from logistical matters, colli size and packaging size in order to use resources most cost efficient.
- We imagine that you either have or are about to graduate as cand.merc. or cand.oecon. but we are open to other relevant Cand/MSc degrees.
- Good numeracy skills and strong Excel skills
- Some work experience gained during your studies or since your graduation. (To be accepted in the programme your work experience cannot exceed one year of employment after graduation).
- Retail experience is an advantage
- Ability to transfer relevant theory into your daily work
- Excellent language skills in English – both spoken and written fluency
- Ambitious, committed, highly motivated and result-oriented
- Analytical mindset
- The ability to work in a structured manner and meet deadlines
- The ability to stay focused under pressure
- Good communication and co-operation skills
- The ability to establish and maintain relations with key stakeholders i.e. suppliers
- Competitive - but still with the ability to cooperate with a wide range of people
- Great personal drive and display vigour
- International mindset
- Your work will be evaluated and rated frequently, which should motivate you to deliver the best results and become the best graduate student you can be.
What we offer!
This programme will give you the opportunity to learn about retail in a modern fast-paced procurement organization. You will gain invaluable hands-on-experience working within the entire value chain.
We offer you the means to become a highly skilled purchaser. The Graduate Programme will provide you with a very steep learning curve and the opportunity to gain a lot of working experience within a short time. You will be given your own projects that come with plenty of responsibility and; you will also be a part of a high performance team. A mentor will be assigned to you in order to guide you and give council for your future career in Dansk Supermarked Group.
After successfully completing the programme, you will be able to take up a category buyer position. You will continue your steep learning curve and within a couple of years enter a category manager position. In general, we are looking for people who have the desire and ambition to develop to at least the level of category manager.
To get an idea of tasks and areas of responsibilities in the Purchasing graduate position have a look at this short video from a current Purchasing Graduate.
Only your talent, drive, ambition and potential will set the limit.
For more information about the Graduate program visit: www.dansksupermarked.com/career/graduates/
Dansk Supermarked Group: Working within Commercial
The Commercial department consists of approximately 700 employees covering Grocery, Fresh, Nonfood, Textile, Commercial Support, Instore and Private Label and is responsible for the entire procurement flow for Bilka, føtex and Netto.
Our offices is at Dansk Supermarked Group’s headquarters in Årslev by Aarhus.
All our employees share the same passion and commitment to give our customers the best shopping experience and thus the culture is characterised by being dynamic, fast paced and highly collaborative.Ansøgning
Klik på den orange ansøgningsknap, for at ansøge stillingen.
Lidt om jobbet
|Virksomhed:||Dansk Supermarked Group|
|Jobkategori:||Kontor og administration, Indkøb, Salg og telesalg, Detail og engros|
På denne side, kan du se flere ledige stillinger fra Dansk Supermarked eller tilmelde dig vores jobagent.
- Klik her